Transfer of Labor clearance

chicago_rir

I am presently working as a DBA. A colleague of mine working in the same company, a System Analyst, whose labor clearance (RIR process) has been approved has left the company.

My question is, can my company use the same labor clearance for me (I haven\'t started my green card process yet)? I would appreciate any feed back and info.

Thanks in advance.

Unused Approved Labor scenario.... Here is how it works!!!

Hello
It is as below to the best of my knowledge, still better confirm/consult with a lawyer:
P1 - Person whose labor is approved and unused
P2 - Person who wants to use this unused labor to file 140.
1>. P2 should have atleast 4yr degree + proper completely documented 5 years experience or more + same skillset or more complex, level of complexity should be similar as P1 with exact terms.
2>. P1 may have higher and better experience, but P2 should have good enough to qualify for EB2 Category.
3>. If unused labor is in same calender year, its fine, so it reflects the almost latest labor market req., maybe some probs if
very old unused labor.
4>. Approved labor should not have been used to apply for 140 before,
for ex: if P1 used his approved labor to apply 140 and then quits, then P2 cannot apply for 140 using that labor.

Thanks

4 yr dgree: How to confirm

Hi!

Thanks for posting info on approved labor scenario.

My lawyer has one approved LC with her.

My problem is I have to prove her that my AMIE certificate is equal to a 4 year degree certificate.

Is there a way I can prove that this kind of exams AMIE/IETE/DOE "B" level exams are all equal to 4 year degree?
Thanks.

Simple sent it for Education evaluation which takes 15days.

and it necessarily needs to meet the same req. as mentioned in the original LC on the date of lc approval.

can somebody else use my Labor?

If I leave my company before my Labor is approved, can my employer
use it for someone else?

thnaks,

yes it is...............

definitely, someone else with the same kind/level of qualification/skillset/experience can used the approved to file 140.
condition that the other person falls in the same level.

LC transfer across companies!?

Two lawyers from different companies told me something unbelievable:

there is a statue states that the LC is allowed be transfered to different company, even though the regulation is not complete yet on how to do it.

any comment on that?

unused labour

Does anyone know the companies that have unused LCs?

If so,I would like to switch to that company to file my GC.I have my own project.

my email: pannu123@freebox.com

Your help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks
Pannu