Transfer After RFE?

pa_gc_wait

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I recently have seen a few cases where the case was transferred after response to RFE? What's the purpose of tranfer after BCIS issuses a RFE? More importantly, a Transfer case might take much longer in your waiting time.

I recently responded to RFE, and was wondering if you guys might have the same concern?

My case: RD 12/17/01, ND 12/28/01, REF RD 6/27/03.

PA GC Wait...

Transfer is Bad mostly - uncertain of the Interview date

Transfer (Direct or after RFE) is one of the worst things to happen - because waiting time is unlimted and based on the local BCIS office.

Perhaps only positve transfer news is Baltimore MD local office last year. (folks transferred to Baltimore got 485 approved way ahead of normal processing time) Now it also seems to join others.

About why Transfers happen (w/wo RFE)..as per sillyman

a) Association with some organization (don't know which ones)
b) Address change involving center changes during your AOS.
c) Insatisfactory reply to RFE
d) Adjudicating officer not gotten laid last night.

Be sure to check this thread for more info.
http://www.immigrationportal.com/sh...2769&highlight=Please+post+your+RFE+info+here

Question about Promotion (Titile Change)

Hi Guys,

Thanks for your reply. What I was most concerned about is that in the employment letter which our company (big company) responded: I am currently holding the position of "a" (promoted/upgraded) from "b". The a and b are total different titles, but for certain companies, once you move up, you can only be certain titles (from example, manager from analyst). We didn't put much details on the reponsibilities, which I am a little regretful in addressing the RFE.

I am just frustrated with the thinking that this long journey could take even longer.

:confused: