Traffice Citation....

pdev11

Registered Users (C)
Can somebody point me where exactly to look for the new traffic citation ruling. Which states that something like "if the fine is less than $500 or if not been arrested then i do not show any documentation"?

pdev11 said:
Can somebody point me where exactly to look for the new traffic citation ruling. Which states that something like "if the fine is less than $500 or if not been arrested then i do not show any documentation"?

This info is available in the file called “n-400ins.pdf” on USCIS web site, just actually read it last night. Search for this doc on Naturalization page of USCIS web site.

pdev11 said:

It's mentioned under "What Do I Send With My Application" on page 2. All it says that in such cases you do not need to send the documentation along with the application. This does not mean that they will not ask for these documents during the interview.

During my interview last month, I was asked to provide certified copies of court dispositions for the traffic tickets.

Chances are very low that you will be asked to show the documentation during the interview but if you are mentioning any traffic tickets on N-400, I'd strongly recommend for you to have proper documentation with you during the interview. Just in case the officer asks you will be ready and will avoid any delays in the approving the case.