Tracking physical card after case transfer to local office and approval

nov02-485

Registered Users (C)
My wife got her approval after an interview on Sep 21 at the Chicago local office. Her case was transferred from the VSC. The online website still shows her status as "case transferred to our Chicago local office". Is there a way to check the status of the physical card by going online or using a phone? Thanks,

nov02-485 - My case got approved in Aug 2005. The officer told me it might take 6 months to an year before I could get my card. I am not aware of any way to check the status. If you do, please let me know too.

Same thing here. Was told by Milwaukee officer to wait for 6-12 months to receive the physical card. I don't think there is a way to track it. Anything happened at USCIS local offices is a big, big black hole...

I still see same message (transfer on this date) for my LIN # of I485.

Same thing is with SK_Chicago. (AD-9/13, Welcome-9/28, Card 10/3)
He also got Welcome letter in 15 days and then card in next 7 days.
But still message is same.

I also got "Welcome Notice" Letter on 6th Oct'05 after my approval and passport stamping on 22nd Sep'05. My message is same...case transfer..

I think NSC updates this case status of I-485 , if case is there. Otherwise they wait for Local Office's approval and jump for next step.

ANYWAY....
This welcome letter has a diiferent LIN# and Case Type is I181 (CREATION OF RECORD OF LAWFUL PERMANENT RESIDENCE).
When I checked status, first time, it was "record has been cretaed" now it is (on 7th) "Card has been ordered."

Also the thing I am not able to understand is , this letter has Reciept Date June 1, 2005 and Notice Date is Sep 30,2005.

Don't know What this Receipt Date is?