Tracker for Nov/Dec 2001 filers

wac02dec01

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

I wanted to keep a tracker for November/December 2001 filers. Please update the tracker.

1. wac0206752****
Rfe received on May 20, 2004.
2nd Fingerprint received on June 5, 2004.
Waiting for approval.

My case is wac02073, 2001 case.
RFE is received by INS on 4/27/04, no any change since that.

Wac 02 042.

Looks like my lawyer sent a fax inquiry like month ago and I got a second fingerprint notice couple of days ago. Is there a relationship between fax and fingerprint? I cannot tell anymore. I guess logic and a lot of other things does not apply in this process ...

Did an early fingerprint in sf and back to waiting again.

Al2

My case is WAC-02-041-*****
i sent my RFE in july 2003 and they received my 2nd fingerprint results sometime in september 2003.

your case is exactly like mine

thirdrocker you are in the same boat as me. My ND is Nov 9 2001 and have heard nothing since Nov 2002 when they received my RFE. My lawyer keeps sending faxes but no response otehr than case is pending.

There are very few unfortunate like us who have received no communication atleast some folks are getting second FP making their approval a likelyhood. Did my first FP in April 2002 which is now expired.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why are some cases approved very quickly? Within 2 weeks after RFE received. It seems that most of them didn't make any change since 485 filed.

Maybe our cases have some common special points, like change job, etc.

For my case, I changed job, the previous company changed name, etc. So, maybe it's one reason for this kind of waiting suffering, who knows?

Do you 2001 guys like to post something?

////////////////////////////////
wac02073***.

here is my story

At the same company who filed H1-B and later I-485. Same position except for a 10% increase in salary. They have already asked for all relevant docs in last RFE in nov 2002.

My status web page does not say so but my lawyer says they again asked for employement letter which they sent back don't know how much to believe this. I have earned a Master's degree from a highly ranked univ in USA so if they want to verify my educational background in relation to my I-485 that shouldn't be hard. I don't think they care about educational background in I485 stage but just to rule out all the objections they might have in my case. Last time I did FP FBI cleared it in 2 days. Don't know why my case is on hold.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wac-02-066

yhq said:
Why are some cases approved very quickly? Within 2 weeks after RFE received. It seems that most of them didn't make any change since 485 filed.

Maybe our cases have some common special points, like change job, etc.

For my case, I changed job, the previous company changed name, etc. So, maybe it's one reason for this kind of waiting suffering, who knows?

Do you 2001 guys like to post something?

////////////////////////////////
wac02073***.

Changing job could be the reason (just wild guess...).

Changed job 2 times: 1st time company has been acquired (lawyer filled letter to CSC), 2nd time changed job because company was relocating.
Replied to RFE back in November 2003, and done 2FP in December 2003.

Even though replied to RFE and done 2FP 6 month ago, still no changes in case status...

Myxa,_

Though our case is valid from law point, INS always wants to do something to make these unhappy. Maybe this is the reason for long suspend. It's too bad! The most horrible thing is that no any response from them.

Do you guys have any idea to trigger the reactivation?

Dec 5

RD/ND Dec 5, 2001
2nd FP Feb 5, 2004
RFE Feb 6, 2004
Sta. updated on Feb 27

No approval yet

pl post ur details i will keep track in xl or word format