Tracker for JULY 2001 RD Filers

milk

Registered Users (C)
This is the continuation of the previous tracker for July 01 RD filers as the discussion got bigger and bigger...takes too long load.....

my guess is that, the JULY Filers Shelf is already moved into the working area of the officers, and they started picking up July cases...usually it takes anywhere from 1 week to 2 months after the cases were picked by the officers...so I am expecting the first TRUE approvals to start coming early next week (may be by this weekend).....

The updated list is attached...

I think july filers will have to wait.

Nothing positive comming up on this chat board for July filers.

FP

ARE YOU FROM NY CITY . Just now my lawyer spoke to the person incharge for FP. H e said there are 3 to 4 cases with same RD. FP is not done yet. He is going to enquire and said we should get response in 2 to 4 weeks.
my details
EB2
RD 07/19/01
ND 09/04/01
QUEENS-NY

No Title

By seeing number of july applicants seems June July had similar number of applicant. In june EB2 was in majority whereas in July EB3.

Milk, Please update EB3/India/VA for me in the list - Thx

And yes, it makes sense to start a new thread, since we need a fresh start, when our turns are just around the corner ...

Count me in..... July filers

If it\'s not too late in the ball game, count me in.
PD: 5/99
RD: 7/19/01
ND: 9/5/01
FP: 11/30/01
Waiting for approval.......

I think we should see some July approvals next week.

Hopefully we should see some july approvals next week as lots of June approvals on this board and also feedback we are getting from IIO.

Milk - add this too -

EAC - 01 - 250 xxx
PD 12/1999
RD 7/5
ND 8/20
FP 12/21
Current AVM Status - FP Recd, Processing resumed.