Tracker for 2003 cases not approved yet

qaiser

Registered Users (C)
Folks,
lets count the I-140 cases that have not approved yet since 2003.
Mine is
I-140 & I-145 concurrent
RD ( January 2003)
nothing approved ( Security checking)!

Cout me in

Mine filed in Sep 25, 2003.

I-140/I488 concurrent.

I thought 140 don't need security check, only 485 may need it.

They already advanced processing date to Dec 2003. I tried to call but always get disconnected and asked me to call back other time.

How do you guys find out the delay reason is "security check"?

thanks

Rfe

Mine is Dec 03 and I just received an email requesting additional information. I don't know exactly what they need but I am pretty sure it ability to pay. My sponsor does not declare a whole lot of taxes. I need your opinion guys: Do you think I will have a problem??

Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
GCConfuser:
Your lawyer may contact the Senator office and they will let you know the status of your case.

psilva00:
Great!! At least you now know that your case is being processed. You should not have any problem with your REF since your are still working for the same company. Pls let us know what is in your REF. Good luck

Thank you, but I have not started working for my sponsor yet. We agreed that once the I-140 is approved I would go right away. I am in Virginia and he is in Chicago. My lawyer said that by law, I don't have to work for the sponsor as soon as I receive the work permit. But who knows what's in INS officer's mind?