Track Nov'01 waiters...Called IIO 05/14/03 at 2PM

kt41

Registered Users (C)
Track Nov'01 waiters...Congrats Ramayan

I-485: EAC-02-057-54***
RD: 11/14/01 ( On 05/14/03 Complete 540 days)
ND: 12/07/01 ( On 06/07/03 Complete 540 days)
FP: 04/24/02
AD: waiting? :(

Called IIO on 04/29/03:

He mentioned that I will hear something in 30 to 45 days

Called IIO on 05/08/03:

She mentioned that officer is reviewing my case and you will hear something in 30 days.

Called IIO on 05/14/03 around 1.15 PM:

Today I mentioned that I completed 540 days as mentioned in the I-485 Receipt then she kept me in hold for 50 Min and she told me that she pulled my case and it will be assigned to officer next week. I asked until today my case was not asigned to officer she told no.

I do not know what is the difference between officer reviewing the case and assigning to officer. May be I am thinking that these are 2 different steps.

Last edited by a moderator:
Same ND/RD

My case also has same ND/RD EAC-02-057-XXXXX.

I called IIO on 04/25/2003 ,IIO told the case is under review.

I called IIO on 05/12/2003, she told me my case has no movement yet :mad: When I asked her specific question like is it assigned to an officer, she refused to tell me any information like that if assigned or not assigned. But she told me it may take couple of months before I hear anything on my case based on the work load.(What a great help...)

I think you are lucky to get an IIO how is wiling to help out. I will wait for one more week and agian call IIO.

Hope you we will get approval soon...:)

Same RD

When I had called last Monday I was given a wierd answer that my case was in an area to be asiigned to an officer. She did not give me any idea how long it may take but all I know is that the case had not been assigned to an officer as to last Monday.

This was my second call that resulted in no useful information. I guess its your luck which IIO will help and whcih won't.

RD: 11/14/01

When I called, IIO said it will take around 30 to 60 days to process my case and after that I didnt bother to ask where is my file designated. I seriously doubt it will take that long.

Ramayan

Congrats Ramayan on your Approval.

Could u please tell u r EAC Number Series in the following format

Mine:
I-485: EAC-02-057-54***
RD: 11/14/01 ( On 05/14/03 Complete 540 days)
ND: 12/07/01 ( On 06/07/03 Complete 540 days)
FP: 04/24/02
AD: still waiting?

Thanks

Call Tracking

Be careful guys....the BCIS has begun tracking all calls that are made regarding a particular case. I had called 2 days after my lawyer had (inquiring about the case) and the IIO actually asked me when was the last time I called. I told them that I had called about 2 months ago, and they proceeded to tell me that my lawyer had called, and they also told me what they told him ! And then they had the typical answer of "wait for 45-60 days" !

So bottomline is...dont call them too often...u never know...if they get pissed they might do something un-favorable !

All the best !