TPS Application Submitted With BILT Rent Account

-thady

I have a question regarding with TPS. I could not find another Thread ONLY for TPS. I am 2025 DV winner and I came with Visit visa. I applied TPS on Oct 5 and I made a payment with BILT rent account. The bank declined the transaction because payment to USCIS is not a rent transaction. I contacted to USCIS agents from Emma, and they talked just wait a response from USCIS. I am worrying about if I wait until USCIS contact, my case would be delayed. Is there any way that I can do the payment for TPS ahead before they contact me?

I have a question regarding with TPS. I could not find another Thread ONLY for TPS. I am 2025 DV winner and I came with Visit visa. I applied TPS on Oct 5 and I made a payment with BILT rent account. The bank declined the transaction because payment to USCIS is not a rent transaction. I contacted to USCIS agents from Emma, and they talked just wait a response from USCIS. I am worrying about if I wait until USCIS contact, my case would be delayed. Is there any way that I can do the payment for TPS ahead before they contact me?

hello here is few suggestion from personal point of view , I am not a lawyer

1, have you already received Receipt for applied TPS ? if so , what does it show you when check status ?

2, I suggest sending second application paper based with payment on Money order . this way you will ignore the first one payment request and in the end they will reject it . you will use the paper based application for your case .........

to find where to file paper based TPS , google for Temporary Protected Status Designated Country: XXXX . replace XXXX with the country you are claiming to be and which will qualify you for TPS status then mail it to address on Where to File tab

sample is on the below picture for case of country El Salvador

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    222.5 KB · Views: 3
  • 2.png
    2.png
    100.2 KB · Views: 3