Tourist visa extension and RFE. (Everyone Please read)

arish

To All:

My mom had applied for an Extension of stay of her tourist visa and this afternoon we got a letter from BCIS requesting a confirmed ticket regarding her departure from USA.
Additionally, they have also indicated that we have twelve weeks to submit this evidence.

Since the original intent of my Mom was to leave USA in the month of May ( first six months of her stay) her previous ticket has expired. Now we need to buy a new ticket and I am waiting to get a good deal on her new departure date.

My questions are as follows:

Once we submit a copy and itinerary for her departure, is the extension almost granted ?

Can we submit the new ticket after eight weeks which would be still within the requested 12 weeks as per BCIS deadline.

Is is possible for BCIS to reject her extension of stay after we submit the new ticket including the confirmation number ?

IS THERE ANYONE ELSE OUT THERE WHO HAVE A SIMILAR REQUEST AND WHAT WAS THEIR EXPERIENCE?

This is her sixth visit to USA and we had told BCIS about it. She has absolutely no intentions to stay in USA and as a matter of fact I am a citizen and since she does not want to stay here and hence never applied for her greencard.

Please advise