ToughDBA

I485get

Registered Users (C)
Congrats buddy for getting the stamping. good luck . Can you letme know why the officer did not ask you for tax return copies. Also let me know if the tax returns w2 shows less than the pay by 10k, will this be a problem.

I485,
I have seen cases (pay difference) approved in this forum. Don't worry. As long as your job description matches with one filed, you will be fine.

Hi,

To start with my case was pretty straightforward. No change of employers. My guess on why the case got transferred was because I moved from NJ to MA and I got an RFE. My case got transferred after I got RFE. My salary was also more than what is stated on the LCA. They checked only my employment letter and nothing else related to employment. I did not bother to ask the officer why they transferred me. The less info you give and take better it is :) . Hope I have answered your question.

Thanks,

Shaji.

Salary Difference is not an issue anymore. The salary shown on my LCA was about 10K more than what I was (and am) getting at the time of approval.

So dont worry on that front !