TOTHHALLY UN_touchables ...????

GC_ka_jhanjhat

Registered Users (C)
TOTHHALLY UN-Touchables ????
I Registered into new uscis web site.
To add to my confusion, there is one more paramter

Last Updated date .. it reads as Dec 2002 :eek:

So my case is NOT touched since then :eek:

Can I find some body with this kind of situation ?
It atleast consoles me that it is a kind of "normal"

Thanks guys

ND : 4/02
AD : seems to better abandon this stupid process and relax in india

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't worry, you are a little better off than me. I have registered today and the last updated date is shown as Nov'02 (the date they have sent me FP notice). I have done my FP in Jan'03 and that does not show up. It was never updated on the main status page also.
Moral of the story : Lucky ones are few, unlucky ones are many (in this forum) :(

Originally posted by GC_KA_CHAKKAR
Hi
Mine case is worst

My RD : Apr 02

Mine Last Updated is June 2002

I hope that your file is in good shape. You need to pray god for that. That is your immediate concern :D

A new reason to start breaking our own heads...LAST UPDATE! :D

You have waited so long, not to say "so long" to I485. Actually relaxing in India is not a bad idea too.

just a month behind you

The last updated for me shows as Jan 2003...

Late 2001 - July 2002 filers seem to have got the short end of the stick. Caught up in the so-called security check last year, we are not even being considered in the pilot programs now.

Can they not run a pilot program for us and get done with the old filers.

last updated for me says 4/19/2004.
RD Nov 17, 2002.

I think they just stamp some date once in a while and forget about the case for an year or two.

I believe the so called LUD to some extent. If your case LUD is nov'02, they have not touched your case since then. My case LUD is 12/02. My ND is 12/02. They have not updated my fingerprint info.

Last "Untoched Date" LUD 6th June 2002 even after 2nd FP done a month ago.

I have already entered in the TRANCE mode, i think I will get "SALVATION" after (or before) they approve me.:D

--------------------------------------------------------------
quote: Dstaish.
Don't worry, you are a little better off than me. I have registered today and the last updated date is shown as Nov'02 (the date they have sent me FP notice). I have done my FP in Jan'03 and that does not show up. It was never updated on the main status page also.
Moral of the story : Lucky ones are few, unlucky ones are many (in this forum)

------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a solution to your problem:.

Lately i have seen many silent visitors are getting approved.
If you can remain silent for 1 week you will get approved too.
BTW whats you RD/ND?

Is it too much to ask?

<<<<<<<<<<My Opinion Only>>>>>>>>>>>

Pathetic..registered with USCIS

All,

I registered with USCIS on 04/22/04 and on 04/26 I got the following email from USCIS for my first EAD approved in 2002 and last updated also shows 04/26/04.

For the rest of the EACs 485/3EAD/AP the last updated date shows as 04/22/04 (the day I registered on the website)

For EAD2 the last updated date is showing :06/10/2003
That is the date my 2EAD was approved.

It is really stupidity..no logic or sense...
Your comments are welcome..
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The following is the latest information on your case status

Receipt Number: EAC0221751911

Application Type: I765 , APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Current Status:

On June 28, 2002, the card order was completed and we mailed the applicant's new card directly to him or her. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this card, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or advice from USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please contact the National Customer Service Center.

National Customer Service Center (800) 375-5283.

*The projected processing time frame can be found on the receipt notice that you received from the USCIS.
*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

I did 1st FP in 9/02 and 2nd FP on 4/2/04 and online message has not changed since 9/02. I registered on 4/21/04 and my LUD was 9/02. On 4/26/04 my LUD changed to 4/26/04. Coincidence of registering??

Originally posted by jinglebp2
I did 1st FP in 9/02 and 2nd FP on 4/2/04 and online message has not changed since 9/02. I registered on 4/21/04 and my LUD was 9/02. On 4/26/04 my LUD changed to 4/26/04. Coincidence of registering??

Not really, more like the FP results for your second FP came through and the case was updated.

In all this "registration is updating cases" hoopla that some folks are trying to push, an essential argument is forgotten. In this day and age, where they are checking EVERYTHING to be secure, do you really think they would somehow rely on the computer system to do things like move the case up the queue? I highly doubt it. It is a good indicator that something (or nothing :rolleyes: ) is happening with your case.