totally random rfe and adjudications!

gheewalabhai888

Registered Users (C)
Again I am seeing more activity on my rd but again same old status for mine. they have completely ignore a chunk of applications and keep moving forward. Pork and I have been looking at it with awe.. any progress on yours? They came as close as +/-10 applications and have remained away from that area now.

Even there is no word on my case, i could also see many approvals after my dates and previous to mine. My rd/nd is 8th feb. FP was received in April 2002 by uscis.

suganthy,

Is it Feb 2001 or 2002 ? If 2001 , have you asked for special investigation into your case ?

If I remember correctly BCIS has been saying to some of the users (including Ghee) that it has to be at least 26 months pending before they can do that.

I am glad to see that this topic(thread) has

received so many hits in such a short time. People like to hear something different than same old generic gossips.

Edison, I doubt they are going by FP experiration and putting aside already approved finger print, if they are concentrating on reducing the backlog.

Surprised?

The thing that facinates me about this board is that people are still surprised that the USCIS acts randomly. Randomness is the nature of the beast here!

I get suspicious when I see a pattern. Maybe I have been on this board too long. Maybe I need psychiatric help. Anybody know a good doctor (really cheap)?

Before the expiry of FP

If you look at the approval pattern in VSC lately, It could be the reason, as BCIS means only dollar in (e.g. from EAD and AP) so they don't want to put more money(time) on second finger printing.

Not suprised.