To the Operator - Administrator From New Members

shsa

Registered Users (C)
One of my friend wants to join the Forum, he got the id and password but unable to post any reply on the Threads even after subscribing to the Threads.

Can you please take a look into it -- This is only for the new Id's:rolleyes:

Admin is looking into this, did you receive any email from the portal after registering?

ar888

I guess there are a no. of new registration cases where people give their username and passwords but they never ever get any mail in their e-mail accounts and hence they can never post any message

I have my wife and at least two friends who want to post messages, but are not able to post because they never get any e-mail from immiportal after registering

APPRECIATE IF YOU CAN TELL ABOUT SOME E_MAIL ADDRESS
OR
IF U CAN CREATE E-MAIL ADDRESS
WHERE THESE PERSONSCAN SEND A MAIL SO THAT THEIR ACCOUNT IS ACTIVATED AND THEY CAN START POSTING
My Friend got the email but unable to post the message, He thought may be something wrong with the Id, so he registered again using a different email address, this time he did'nt even get the email -- He then send the mail to the Web Admin and recieved a reply -- "Mail Box is full so cannot delievered" -- He then ask me to post the message on the message board, which I did. :p

Update

This problem has been taken care of. Admin has made sure that the activation email is being sent out and that the webmaster email address is working.