To Speed up TSC

GCAspirant123

Registered Users (C)
Hi guys........ Atleast TSC is moving. We have seen how long it stayed in Mar 2000.

More pathetic than processing date is randomness. That is a major bug. that throws the big uncertainity. If they somehow understand that and acted upon that, then we can satisfy ourself saying that TSC covers a lot of area.

With randomness, it is aggrevating and bizzaire.

How do we tell them that TSC is randomly processing. I know people have already screamed about that. and done with options.

Here is the new way i am thinking of

Contacting the senator/congressman office in-person thru appointment and see whether that helps. in-person always helps.

If we choose to do that, then we can somehow see the result one way or another instead of calculating whether that will be successful.

I got an appointment with my congressman and planning to meet and tell them the whole story. Let us see what happens. that got to be helpful for the immigrants. I don't know what are the chances though.

Why don't we increase the number of chances contacting individual's congressman/senator in-person. Guys/Gals, contact your congressman/senator and get the appointment first even if they give appt after three weeks. Spread the word with the friends of all ethinicity. They may have ideas.

We got to be general ie., should not give them your case. they will not do for one person. they may be helpful if it is the process flaw that affects the big community.

Spend some time and be ready to accept that if it does not help and think atleast you tried. Baby gets everything by crying even the parents are reluctant to give them. Go and tell people how random TSC is processing. Tell them to correct it.

2002 filers who got FP, You might be thinking you won't be affected by this. Remember random is always random. It may affect any person anytime. Remember some 1999 filers got them approved just a few weeks before

Rise and make a difference and post the details.