to remove COnditional Residence Status..answer pls

lizclair

Hello Guys,

I'm came from UTAH....

My status is Conditional Residence and My questions are:

Where I should submit my papers or application to Remove COnditions of Residence I-751? or

What USCIS Office I should submit my papers?

Do I have to go in person in my USCIS local office to submit my applications or papers I-751?

Do I have to make an appointment to submit my applications or papers I-751 in person to my USCIS Local Office?

Hopefully can someone help me.

Thanks,
Liz

lizclair said:
Hello Guys,

I'm came from UTAH....

My status is Conditional Residence and My questions are:

Where I should submit my papers or application to Remove COnditions of Residence I-751? or

What USCIS Office I should submit my papers?

Do I have to go in person in my USCIS local office to submit my applications or papers I-751?

Do I have to make an appointment to submit my applications or papers I-751 in person to my USCIS Local Office?

Hopefully can someone help me.

Thanks,
Liz

Follow the instructions of form I751. If you download and print it, the directions will tell you exactly where to mail it to.

No substitute for CAREFUL READING AND RESEARCH. While most people are very willing to help with questions...the presumption is made that most people have done some basic research on their case by themselves, especially when there is no language barrier.

You survived AOS. Congratulations. I am pretty sure you will survive finding the address to which to send I751 to. Like to help...but no spoonfeeding.

Best wishes