To Move or not to move to Australia

pj05

I was looking for advice from other members who are going through the same issue to whether or not to move to Australia. I am in USA for last 1 yr on F-1 visa doing my Masters in Business Administration and my wife is into IT on an H-1 visa. I recently got my PR approved for Australia. I am in serious doubts, whether or not to move to Australia. Because of the current economic situation in US, it is likely that either you will not get a Green Card or the process will be too long. Any advice from the people who already went through the same situation??

How to Apply Australia PR

Hi All,

I would like to apply Australia PR, Please guide me how can i apply and which agent is good and how much cost it will be..

Thanks,
Siv

Make the move to Australia. The US is so "been there done that" I Dont see half the opportunities in the US as I see in Australia.
Randall

Move to Australia

With the way the economy is going nowin the US (down the tubes)
I see no other option for you.

I would also get moving to Australia soon, before things get overstuffed there
as well.

I dont see how long they can keep the gates open.

Randall
shipping to Australia

Hi All,

I would like to apply Australia PR, Please guide me how can i apply and which agent is good and how much cost it will be..

Thanks,
Siv
Here you not metuion from where you want to apply for visa and which nationality you belon . Wiht out knowing that no one can reply appropreatly . I am sugestting you find from imegration website .

in my mind Australia is very good place it is my dream to go there one day in the future but i never have the attention to immigrate to there.only once will be enough for me

With the way the economy is going nowin the US (down the tubes) I see no other option for you. I would also get moving to Australia soon, before things get overstuffed there as well. I dont see how long they can keep the gates open.

I was looking for advice from other members who are going through the same issue to whether or not to move to Australia. I am in USA for last 1 yr on F-1 visa doing my Masters in Business Administration and my wife is into IT on an H-1 visa. I recently got my PR approved for Australia. I am in serious doubts, whether or not to move to Australia. Because of the current economic situation in US, it is likely that either you will not get a Green Card or the process will be too long. Any advice from the people who already went through the same situation??
If going to Australia will helps you better in the way of living since you mention that it is a tough time in US. then go on for what your hearts tells you. Besides, australia is a lovely place and has a reputable economic status. All in all, you should emigrate to australia once you are really decided. :)