To \'klaas" , Check your private message. And Did you get AP from Pittsburgh ? or VSC?

r2b

Registered Users (C)
Hi
I knew that you tried to apply for AP from pittsburgh INS.
Did you get it from Pittsburgh INS ? or VSC?
How long did it take? when you applied and received?

I also sent the Private message to you.

Appreciate your help in answering this, so that I can determine when to apply.

Thanks
r2b.

no i did not get it at pittsburgh.. but

I sent the application to vermont by fedex overnight. the next morning when i got the tracking information that it was delivered, i called the vermont service center and told the IIO that i sent my application and gave her the tracking number and asked for an expedite on the case becuase i have an emergency at home and need to travel.

She asked me why i had not applied earlier -so i told her in the past we could get the parole at teh pittsburg local office and when i went to get the parole there they informed me that the just changed the rules and now i have to apply at vsc.

She then took all the information - like name , phone number, eac number and told me she would call me back the same day to tell me wether they would do an expedite.

She called me next day and inofrmed me that it was approved and she was putting it in the mail and she had the wrong zipcode.

so basically i received it in 4 days. I also told the lady that i was informed by an iio the previous week to call with the fedex tracking number so that they could locate it in the mail room itself.

So i recommend you say the same thing that you were told by some iio to do so.

hope this helps ! let me know if you need more info

thanks

Thanks for prompt reply.

Hi
One more quick check needed by you. Please verify.

Here is my list.
I-131
A separate letter justifying reason, can I say just Personal reasons? (Do you have exact wordings)
Check for $110
H1-B visa paper
I-485 receipt
Current stamping from Passport
2 adit style photos

Anything missing?

many thanks
r2b.

Thanks for prompt reply.

Hi
One more quick check needed by you. Please verify.

Here is my list.
I-131
A separate letter justifying reason, can I say just Personal reasons? (Do you have exact wordings)
Check for $110
H1-B visa paper
I-485 receipt
Current stamping from Passport
2 adit style photos

Anything missing?

many thanks
r2b.

it would be better if you send a postal money order

I think it would be better if you send a money order becuase otherwise they mightw ait for teh check to clear. i sent a money order of 110$ for each of us.(got it at the post office).

i sent..
1. money order $110
2. copy of 485 receipt
3. 2 photographs.

In the letter all i mentioned was --
enclosing applications for adavance parole.
could not get it at the local office as they recently stopped issuing them
and would appreciate your help in processing it faster as I need to travel home for family reasons.

But when i called the IIO I did mention that my dad was not feeling very well( which is actually my reason to travel)

so basically you do not H1 copy or passport copy or anything.

But make sure you send the money order and not check to avoid delay
and on the FEdex or UPS envelope on the top mention in Bold I-131