To I-765 or not to I-765

van112401

I've just about got all the information together to start filing... I-130, I485 and I-864, with the Medical. The question is should I do the I-765 or not.

I have a H1-B which is current until June 2007, which is being renewed by my company. I also have a GC in process awaiting Labour Certification (Since June of 2004). I've just received notification from the lawyers, that the DoL have kicked back the labour cert saying they need references for my experience, which I am in the process of getting.

Whilst I understand that I can have two applications running concurrently (through work and my Wife) should I send in the I-765 in case the Labour Cert goes pear shaped?

Also in looking at the form, is asks if I have ever applied for employment authorization before. Should I put Yes or no based on the Employment Green Card process, and which office should I put down?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers
Stuart

if u have the other authorization of employment which is still valid for long time

u dont have to fill i-765

don't waste money

Also in looking at the form, is asks if I have ever applied for employment authorization before. Should I put Yes or no based on the Employment Green Card process, and which office should I put down?
Put "No" because you've never applied for an EAD before.