TN VISA To USA (Canadian and Mexican Professionals)

Phillip

Advertisement
I\'m a USA Resident (from Canada Originally) who gained access to the USA through the TN Visa Process. I am here to offer my consulting services to both Canadian and Mexican business professionals wishing to enter the USA to embark on their professional careers. I offer full consultation on the immigration process ( through my own experience) as well as paperwork/ document verification. I am also experienced in Adjustment of Status (recently married )for CR6 Green Card as well as Political Asylum. Don\'t be taken by false claims from Immigration lawyers stating they add value. They are simply too expensive and not worth the money for the amount of simple work this requires!! Take it from me personally. I am living proof of that there are more cost effective ways to immigrate to the USA and not wasting a small fortune. My email is yu138086@hotmail.com. Hope to hear from you soon. Thank You.

No Title

If anybody wants to save themself the 250$USD he wants to charge you, as long as you\'re smart enough to figure some things out on your own (Then again, TN Visas ARE for professionals, so you\'d have to be) this website has some good tips for free:

http://www.immigration-america.com/TN_visa.html

Trust me, you can save yourself some money if you\'ve already got some experience in dealing with immigration officers, customs officials, or pretty much talking your way through any bureucracy. The application for a TN Visa will cost you 50$ USD anyways, plus travel expenses and relocation, so it\'s worth trying to keep other costs down.

Sorry to burst your bubble, Phil, but frankly, I don\'t think a non-lawyer has any right to charge someone for this information when it\'s free and readily available.

*Final Note: From my experience, you\'re better off going through a land based port of entry by vehicle (Bus, car, etc.) rather than at a port or airfield. They\'re more lenient, and less irritated.