TN Visa -> Letter from a Recruiting/consulting co for TN Visa

Rajan500

Hi team

My recruiting company is, say "BB" who have sent me docs to hire on TN Visa..

(A) BB has issued me a 1-page OFFER letter for 3 years but has not mentioned anything about the end client or job responsibilities in it. As per our telephonic discussion, once I will get TN through BB, they will market my resume in the USA IT market. And once I get selected, they will run payroll (80%-20%). I am not sure here if I will again need TN for the end client.
(B) BB also has issued a SUPPORT letter, which defines all details, like BB's & my background exp, and job responsibilities (copy and paste from my resume, which I do not think matches/meets the Visa requirement). This support is addressed to a specific border. I am not sure if it is necessary. They have mentioned my job as a "Temporary Position: Computer System Analyst". Not sure if it's right.
(C) BB has lastly sent me 3 years' tax returns to show to the border to support my case.

I already got the qualification evaluated (Bachelor's and Master's degree from a regionally accredited institution). I have almost 9 years of QA Exp with almost no relevant exp for 2.5 years.

I am not sure if these docs are sufficient, contain the right wordings/criteria, and are in order. I am also not sure about the checklist which I have to take to the border. Can anyone help and give me ref of someone who can go through these docs?

Pl help!

The TN letter must have the (TN) Job Title along with the specific job responsibilities for the job offered. The attempt to obtain TN without any concrete job offer (to "market" you in the US job market, as you are saying) does not look right and could be fraudulent from the immigration viewpoint.

The other things that you have stated ("support" letter and the tax returns of "BB") are useless and could raise red flags!

@bigboy00, Do you suggest consulting firm (attorney). I talked to one but she charged $350 just for 1 hour talk and wanted another $3500 to get it processed thru her firm.​

I suggest finding a job first with the matching TN category and your skillset and then apply for TN based on that.