TN Status letter for Management Consultant

redhy

Hi,

I have an urgent question:

I have a MBA in International Business degree. My 2 undergraduate degrees are Civil Engineering and International Construction Engineering Management. I possess PMP (Project management Professional) Certificate and passed CFA III(final level) this year. I have over 10 years diversified professional experience in finance, business consulting and project managment fields.

I just got an offer as a Business Analyst in a financial company. Actually, this job requirements include a lot of aspects in Business, Finance and Management. So, the employer can give me any job title as I required. Could you please give me some advice that which job title matches my qualification for TN visa?

After research, it seems like that my TN visa shall be under Management Consultant category. If so, would you please advise me: How to address the company short-term management problem on TN-1 Petition letter for a Managenet Consultant position? Or how to draft the offer letter for TN-1 Nonimmigrant Visa Application for a Management Consultant? Can you give me some samples?

Your quick response would be highly appreciated, thank you for your kind help!