TN Renewal stamping - Fort Erie vs Lewiston-Queenston Bridge vs Rainbow bridge

rkmsnd007

All,

I am going for my TN Stamping (Extension with the same company) within 2-3 weeks. Would be driving from Toronto.

I have been going to Fort Erie bridge all the time (but heard there are a lot of rejections lately).

Any recommendation which bridge has better TN Officers. Any one gone through recently ?

Regards,
RKMSND

All,

I am going for my TN Stamping (Extension with the same company) within 2-3 weeks. Would be driving from Toronto.

I have been going to Fort Erie bridge all the time (but heard there are a lot of rejections lately).

Any recommendation which bridge has better TN Officers. Any one gone through recently ?

Regards,
RKMSND

As long as you have a solid petition with good documentation of your education and experience, there is no difference between borders on getting TN.

For 2 of my TNs, I went to Ambassador Bridge POE at Detroit-Windsor. One I got from Peace Bridge POE. Other one from within US (USCIS).

When I went in September they were not taking drive ups, needed an appointment. And then you have choice of 2 bridges. They were booking 1 week out when I called in September.

Thanks...I have taken an appointment at Peace Bridge in Dec..I have done all my previous TN stamping there...so prefering to go there.