title and description

avisuddu

Registered Users (C)
Looks like this question has been posed many time but wante to present my specific scenario to get an opinion.

I am working currently under the category of software engineer and am planning to take up a full time offer with an other company as a pricipal network design engineer. The job description is similar to my current job. I have asked the new company to include my current job description into the offer letter. Salary is higher. My attorney says is it is ok but wanted to get a second opinion.

Thanks

Hi,
I used AC 21 and during the transition, I had discussion with my Attorney who initialy filed my GC and my company attorney where I took new job using AC 21 and as per my attorney, she said Job Sill set MUST be same even though the Job title is not same. Higher salary is not a problem.

My Client attorney said to be on safe side see that u have both same job title and Same skill set even though salary is different(higher).

I am not trying to confuse u but just putting down what my attorney views are.

My best Bet is check if just for INS puropse, your company can give u same job title too .