Time between RFE and Approval

txgcslave

Registered Users (C)
I have been for a long time silent visitor to this forum. I thank everyone in this forum for providing a very helpful information and ease of frustration. I learned a lot from my visits to this forum.

To anyone who knows, how long does it usually take from receiving the RFE to have the case approved? I am at the end of the journey -hopefully-, and it seems that the longest mile is the last mile.

Please reply.

Thanks for everyone.

Guys, I am starting to worry. All cases that I have seen had their approval in mostly a week after RFE received. Some got it as quick as the next day. I don't know what to do. I have a job offer that is paying 4 times the LC. I need to get approved quiclky or the offer will expire on the Feb. As soon as I know that I got approved, I am resigning. I am beyond tired and frustrated. It's been over than 7 years I have no control over my life, isn't that slavery? Just wonder.

Any input is greatly appreciated.

Hope everyone will be approved.

USCIS received my RFE reply on 02/06/04 ... No action since then ...

Hopefully soon for all of us ...

jfaffery,

you and I have the same officer (#016). I was wondering if somebody with case being handled by officer 016 is around to tell us his/her story. My case and my wife's was sent the same day. My wife's says that it was received on feb 6, but mine says on feb10. Eventhough I am the petitioner.

Also, the RFE was on legal status within the last ten years, as well as my wife, employment letter, and registration which does not apply to me. I mean he/she asked to every possible paper he/she can ask in an RFE. Still same employer, but with experience, have more responsiblity now.

God send his mercy on us all

A possible option: Accepting the new job and citing GC reasons that you need to stay with the existing company for 2 more months request the company to push the start date for you.

My RFE was sent by the same officer

016... The on line status says the rfe response was received on 2/6, but no luck till now... I was hopeful to get the approval this month... but who knows if this officer is on leave/vacation... :confused: