ticket not found in court and oath ceremonie

sndiay

Registered Users (C)
Hi everybody
Something strange happened this morning in the municipal court house.I had court today for that citation ticket i have posted to the forum a couple weeks ago.But the court jury could not find the ticket.It was not in their system and apparently they don`t have any knowledge on that ticket issued on december.I even showed the duplicate one to the the juge.After three hours they could not find the original or anything.Finally the juge got that ticket dismissed.
Ma question is ,since it was never been to the court system and been dismissed,do i have to disclose it on my oath ceremony in two weeks
Please any advice

Hi everybody
Something strange happened this morning in the municipal court house.I had court today for that citation ticket i have posted to the forum a couple weeks ago.But the court jury could not find the ticket.It was not in their system and apparently they don`t have any knowledge on that ticket issued on december.I even showed the duplicate one to the the juge.After three hours they could not find the original or anything.Finally the juge got that ticket dismissed.
Ma question is ,since it was never been to the court system and been dismissed,do i have to disclose it on my oath ceremony in two weeks
Please any advice

yes, it is safer and no harm to disclose ...I assume you have or can get court transcipt for dismissal...