"Thy day has cometh..." (Sep 02/AC21/Approved..****)

Congrats and a quick question...

I see that you've used AC-21 and gotten the approval. So, I assume it is safe to do this, right? I mean, my I-140 got approved 4 months back and my 485 has been pending for about 16 months. I've been thinking about moving but have just held myself back thinking it is safer to play it this way.

What do you think? thanks! If I have to move, it would be to an entirely different state (therefore a different center, not Vermont) and maybe the same company but a different team.

abouttime said:
I see that you've used AC-21 and gotten the approval. So, I assume it is safe to do this, right?

--yes it is. As long as you have a "similar" job title and job duties".

What do you think? thanks! If I have to move, it would be to an entirely different state (therefore a different center, not Vermont) and maybe the same company but a different team.

--you can move. AC21 has no restrictions on geographic location unless your LC explicitly is for a specific location. I was in Minneapolis when my LC was filed and other stages of the GC. I moved to Boston area about 18 months back and filed AC21 this year. But my service center was VSC throughout.