Thread for RFEs waiting for more than 6 weeks

kalluris

Registered Users (C)
Please post your details if you are waiting for more than 6 weeks since INS received your response. This way we can track the Long waiting RFE cases.

My details

RFE response received by INS on July 9th

Waiting....since then

Thanks

To ncnandu

My RFE was for two W2s' and 3 pay stubs.

INS mailed a RFE notice(according to AVM) on May 23rd which never reached us. So i called after a month and talked to an IIO and got copy of RFE mailed on June 25th. I received it on June 28th (not my lawyer) and we replied on July 1st. INS received it on July 9th.

Called IIO after 4 weeks, she said it will be another 2-3 weeks until i hear anything. waited until today.

It is 1 year since my RD ( 27th Aug 2001). I called an IIO again today. She said it is back to adjudication and i should hear in about 2-3 weeks (???????).

Hi,

They will say 3 - 4 weeks but you will get approved within couple of days..

god is great.

Looks like no one there

Is there any one waiting for more than 6 weeks after responding to RFE? Looks like i am alone.

5 months since RFE

I am here. Waiting for more than 5 months. My RFE response was received by INS on 03/27. Evertime I call up, I get the same response (assigned to officer). I think mine is the longest wait after an RFE.

Junfiler2

RFE Gurus, Please Help - Time to respond to RFE at the End of 485

Hi All,

How long (how many weeks) does INS give to respond to RFE during the ending of 485?
Thanks for your help.

Sagar