Thread for people that know that their case is assigned to officer

sailor

Registered Users (C)
Please mention if you already or will be receiving an RFE for your case.
Hopefully this will give us an idea about processing times after assignment. Thanks.

No Title

sailor,
Maintaining this thread is a good idea, see if you guys could maintain like Approvals thread (even if some one posts "assigned info" in some other thread then repost that data in this thread with the link). So that this thread will have all (almost) the data.
-PCee

RFE comes before assigned to officer...

sailor,
    As per my experience the RFE is sent before its assigned to an officer.

there is somone this site who was informed that RFE response had been received and the case was then assigned to an officer....

RFE-assignment...

shripad Torvi,
After becoming adjucation ready, the case gets assigned to an officer then the officer issues RFE and returns to different waiting shelf. Once RFE response is received then the case is again assigned back to the same officer. Some times this second assignment may take some time.
-PCee

#2 adayar RD 08/22/01 ND 09/22/01 WAC-01-291-5xxxx Assigned 04/12/02

adayar "Does any one know when Mine will get approved. My details" 5/20/02 3:03pm

#3 BB123 RD 07/30/01 ND 09/13/01 WAC-01-280-xxxxx Assigned 04/18/02

BB123 "Does any one know when Mine will get approved. My details" 5/20/02 4:57pm

#4 hoppingbunny RD ND WAC-01-275-5xxxx Assigned 04/18/02

hoppingbunny "Any Approval for the WAC-01-275-xxxxxx ????" 5/20/02 4:49pm

bluelotus assigned to officer since mid-december :-(

Hi all,

My case has been assigned to an officer since mid-december and no approval /RFE yet.

Talked to IIO 3 times since then and everytime was told that case has
been assigned in mid-december.

Finally, filed a formal enquiry by my lawyer and got a response last week that "Case is being adjudicated by an officer".

Still waiting....

PD: Dec 97
RD: April 4th 2001
ND: April 20th 2001
FP: August 17th 2001
no RFE
WAC 01-163....

-Blue

#6 bluelotus RD 04/04/01 ND 04/20/01 WAC 01-163-xxxxx Assigned 12/15/01

bluelotus 5/23/02 1:35pm

Sorry to hear that... Hope your case is approved soon.

what is the criteria for assigning case to officer

Neither WAC#, or RD or FP date or PD ???
But they cannot be smart enough to do cases adj. very randomly!!
And since we see cases assigned since April, not yet approved, I wonder if the IIO\'s are just bluffing that case was assigned to officer. (to make us happy?)

i think the WAC # ...

which probably depends on RD/ND drives the assignment of cases. The reason we see April cases still around might be that different officers have different work speeds, work loads etc.

what about rfe\'s

Pcee mentioned rfre gets send when case is assigned to officer. But we have seen many rfre cases from oct/nov/dec RD\'s.

Tiptronicus1 Approved 05/21/02

Tiptronicus1 "==> CSC I-485 Approvals in May 2002 part 1" 5/23/02 7:37pm

Any one who talked to IIO more than couple of times got approved

As we all seen in Sheela Murthy web site do you guys think our(guys who called IIo, I have called 3 times since last 9 months) approvals are getting delayed as result of calling IIo.
Share your thoughts.
Cheers.