This really worries me

VSC/485

Registered Users (C)
I haven\'t heard a thing from VSC while I keep seeing people with later RDs get either approvals or RFEs. My details RD 4/1/99, ND 4/29/99. I am really resisting the temptation to call VSC and talk to an IIO and get a stupid answer that my application is \'pending\'. The phone message hasn\'t changed in over a year. I know there are several people with earlier RDs, but that doesn\'t give me any consolation. I am starting to consider CP/mandamus petition. Anyone with similar RD thinking along the same lines please respond to this message.

No Title

Try calling VSC to see what they say. Some reps are quite honest.
You realize that by your ND date you are very close to getting an approval/RFE quite soon. I wouldn\'t spoil it by CP/Mandamus since that might keep your file aside a lot longer. Hang in there....and good luck.

No Title

VSC/485,

Please see the note recently put by Mr. Khanna regarding CP.
He was saying something like \'INS is abandoning I485 aplication
once they know that you filed for CP\'. From the tone of it, I think
it is true for all consulates including Bombay. Please let us know
if you think.

Also, I am convinced that you will hear something at least within
the first fortnight of August if not by this month end (if you
call them). They said they are going to send some notice for
explanation in a couple of weeks for my application (RD in the same
range as yours).

Best of luck for all of us.

No Title

VSC/485, my application just got approved yesterday with ND 11/98. You very well know from the postings on this board that VSC is processing applications randomly. How do you think I felt when 6/99 cases were getting approved when I hadn\'t even received a RFE until last month? Hang in there, it will not be too long.

No Title

I am also in same boat.. RD/ND are 4/1 & 4/29 with PD Feb 96. I know it is easy to say \'Have Patience\'. God will do the best.