* * * THIS Forum is politisized by some

For any body who follows a bit in this forum ( VSC) it become apparent that

Some People started politics. Ofcourse with no benefit.:D:D

dSsatish never accepts for any thing staraight. When Edison or Dengdend who are more active and comes with a suggestion FIRST , it seems he cannot tolerate their initiatives and makes uncooperative replies...

People should think that it for every bodys cause.

Do not try to get mileasge out of this
No need to become leader. You do not get any thing....

1amShantanuB,
I don't live in NJ/Edison. That's explains everything I guess.

Whenever I face I failures in life I always remember our great scientist Edison. Edison failed ten thousand times before he perfected modern electric lamp. The average man would have quit at the first failure. That's why there are so many average men and only one Edison.

Originally posted by 1amShantanuB
For any body who follows a bit in this forum ( VSC) it become apparent that

Some People started politics. Ofcourse with no benefit.:D:D

dSsatish never accepts for any thing staraight. When Edison or Dengdend who are more active and comes with a suggestion FIRST , it seems he cannot tolerate their initiatives and makes uncooperative replies...

People should think that it for every bodys cause.

Do not try to get mileasge out of this
No need to become leader. You do not get any thing....

It's said that you can't straighten a dog's tail. I thought that you are only a childish joker (ofcourse many people here called you much bigger names). I didn't know that you can do these devilous things like trying to divide people who are acting with unity. Only a crooked mind can think on the lines that you think. If you don't want to play an active role in preparing the petition, that's OK, but don't play dirty games here. You made some stupid comment on me in the voting thread and when i replied to it, you don't have an answer for it. You don't want to do what you suggest others (sending chain Emails).
I would have appreciated if you made these comments (that i post uncooperative replies to dengdeng or Edison) at the appropriate place. Please quote which of my posts support your point ? I am working in unison with others. We are all complementing each other's effort and moving forward. As i always said, i hate personal attacks. But if some one throws some dirt on my face, i can't just ignore it. Please try not to attack others personally. You can give your opinion on thers posts.

dsatish,
you are doing a fine job. keep it up.

Folks, he is not just working for himself. Let us support him in 'our' cause.

1amShantanuB, please come up with good ideas to be a leader. No one owns this group, but as you see some people have been recognized due to their sincere efforts.

-sai

Originally posted by Edison
1amShantanuB,
I don't live in NJ/Edison. That's explains everything I guess.

Whenever I face I failures in life I always remember our great scientist Edison. Edison failed ten thousand times before he perfected modern electric lamp. The average man would have quit at the first failure. That's why there are so many average men and only one Edison.

If you program a flash chip 10 thousand times, it burns a hole in it.

-p