This forum is dying out

Not really ...

I think we have a new generation of "waiters" here. Sure some of them are shy and lurking, but I think it's still pretty active. Maybe not as much "Gurus" as there used to be here.

Troll

I suspect almost_free is a troll, hell!! I know s/he is!! not a good one though. For people who dont know what that means, troll is a attention grabbing, mentally deficient person who visits newgroups and forums, and posts inflammatory views or comments. The main objective of the posting is not to express any opinion but to stay in the limelite. Since, the basic troll lacks any knowledge about the main topic of the post, and cannot make any intelligent remarks, he resorts to flaming people, or inciting people to flame himself. The best way to shut a troll up is to ignore him. Replying back or commenting on a troll's post just adds fuel to the fire. Remember that the main objective of a troll is to get attention

I see a lot of people replying back to almost_free saying he is this and that, but let me tell you, that is exactly what he wants.