Third Fingerprint- Need help

GC42

Sorry for this long message.

My wife and I applied on 01/21/07 for AOS/GC to Chicago lockbox sponsored by our son. Our cases were transferred to MSC and then to CSC. After FP my Green Card arrived on 03/14 without any interview. But as FBI was unable to process my wife's first FP done on 02/16 a second FP was done on 03/14/07. Again we received another appointment notice dated 03/27/07 for FP on 04/11/07 stating the same reason. When my wife visited the ASC for FP she was told that as per administrative proceedures they will take only two times and a 3rd FP will not be done. So ASC officer gave her notice to obtain Police Clearance after marking option "from every jurisdiction she has lived in the US" and the option "Bring the documents to your interview".

We are worried whether USCIS will consider her GC application as abandoned because FP is not taken as per the appointment notice. We took the officer's signature on the FP appointment notice to establish my wife appeared.

Forum experts, please advise as to what action we should take.

If we get the Police Clearance where will we sent the document? to NBC or CSC? FP notice is mailed from NBC where as the case is at CSC.

OR Should we wait for interview notice?

I would appreciate your help.

fingerprints

GC42,

My mom brought her police clearance report back to ASC and the guy took it with the letter which they sent it to my mom for police report. And then the guy said that's it and we can go now. Actually, the letter didn't mention anything about where we need to turn in the police report and we liked to ask the ASC. The guy told us that that's it after he stapled the police report and the letter. The reason why we brought the police report back to ASC. Because the letter was mailed it out from ASC in San Jose.

We turned it in last Thuresday(4/5/07) but did not receive anyhting yet. I checked case status online and still nothing change.

Can anyone post the same experience here and let us know? We are worried so much now.

Thanks,:confused: