There is a bug which allows me to add messages with PCee\'s name

PCee

Registered Users (C)
I just replied to one of the messages and it the Posted By name shown is that of PCee.
I am not sure if U are aware of this...

Actually my alias is "terminator"

terminator

could u try the following

if your message is posted with pcee\'s login id
a) delete message
b) logout
c) login again with your id
d) post message again

Hope this helps

No Title

terminator,

You are the third person (so far) to report this problem! May be links I am posting (threads on main page, links to individuals etc.) are messing up few things. At this point of time I am not sure exactly what is causing this! I apreciate all you input/help in regarding this.

As rsrgc suggested if you logout and login again with your proper ID you should get your ID back.

Thank you for letting us know.

- PCee

This does not explain or excuse your antics at all!

do not attempt to use this sporadic instance to coverup what bullshit you and your many aliases have been pulling here. That has to do with PCee and the links he has setup on his website. You are still being watched dear friend. Now in desperation you have let loose one of your dogs, quick2001 on this board to post meaningless messages. You/He are posting to old approval threads to disrupt the flow of info on the board. Like a fool you are still using the same techniques that rsrgc exposed in his analysis of you and your other identities. will you never learn and let people use this website for the purppose which Mr. Rajiv Khanna provided it? Think about. There is a time and place to fight. This is not it. Admit defeat to yourself and do not indulge in any more tricks. Lock up your dogs and throw away the key, maan! you know what I mean?