The reason behind my I-140 rejection --Please Advise

Chinni11

Registered Users (C)
The reason behind my I-140 rejection - Can anyone advise how to appeal?

My job description is "computer Science BS or Electrical Engineering BS or 4 years of equal experience in "web development and Database Administration".

My background is Civil Engineering BS" and 4 yrs of experience in computer programming and I had 3 computer training certification.

USCIS, said I don't have any qualification for this job, since the job requirement and candidate education doesn't match. And so we are rejecting the case.

And also I had RFE on Aug 20 , 2004 about additional information about my education.
My Attorney says we submitted it and INS did not go thru entire pile of papers.

My Attorney said he is going to appeal for the case.

Any more action is needed? Please help

Does anyone won the appeal with a case like this??

Thank you
Raju

Chinni11 said:
The reason behind my I-140 rejection - Can anyone advise how to appeal?

My job description is "computer Science BS or Electrical Engineering BS or 4 years of equal experience in "web development and Database Administration".

My background is Civil Engineering BS" and 4 yrs of experience in computer programming and I had 3 computer training certification.

USCIS, said I don't have any qualification for this job, since the job requirement and candidate education doesn't match. And so we are rejecting the case.

And also I had RFE on Aug 20 , 2004 about additional information about my education.
My Attorney says we submitted it and INS did not go thru entire pile of papers.

My Attorney said he is going to appeal for the case.

Any more action is needed? Please help

Does anyone won the appeal with a case like this??

Thank you
Raju

What "paper-work" is your Attorney referring to (that DOL supposedly did not go thru)? ...is he an inexperienced Attorney??? ...doesn't he understand that your Degree is completely different from what was listed/described for the position?
You may secure a second opinion. Personally, I believe it would be a waste of effort, appealing. You might instead start a new Labor.