the lower 02-060's club - looking for members

lindaMac

Registered Users (C)
hi - I'm wac 02 061 - looking to find other lower 02-060's - say up to 065 max - for serious relationship ( ok - just joking ) - just thought maybe us 060's could buddy up and let each other know about any progress on our case - rfe , 2nd fp etc.

anyone interested ?

Yes, I'm interested. My WAC is 02-064-59xxx
My RD/ND is Jan 2, Jan 7 2002.
I've had to reapply for my EAD since my H1 is expiring this December. My lawyer had applied for EAD/AP when applying for
I-485 but I'd never used my EAD but was on H1-B.

It sucks that I have to keep spending hard-earned money to renew these stupid things. Fxxck, I'm not a terrorist! and BCIS has to take their sweet time just to give us a hard time. :mad:

Sorry for that little digression (or aggression?), but I'm in on
keeping track and exchanging info on 02-6X's.

Cheers, :)

hi phoenix saint - great - I think we should post whenever we hear of any movement in the 060's - like a call for 2nd fp or rfe or anything - we haven't heard a thing yet ( 02-061) - our fp expired a month or so ago ( original fp were rec. 05/22/02) so I suppose an rfe for 2nd fp is our next step - though apparently that doesn't always happen.

I haven't heard of any high 50's let alone any 60's being approved - although there was a wac 02 -070 approved on this forum a few days back

my rd is 12/07 and my rd is 12/12.

I am just as frustrated as you !!

I am in the same group, WAC02-064-xxxxx RD 12/12/01
Waiting for 2nd FP, need to change address, moved to NSC area.
phoenixsaint,
your RD doesn't look right..Are you 064 with RD in Jan.?

ps - my husband and I are both on our 2nd h1bs - just had to renew both this year - my husbands we had to pay for out of pocket - mine was covered by my co - and we have both renewed eads - just been approved about a month ago - so Yes - I am seriously pissed off at having to waste my money on this crap

ok, i am in, too.. wac-02-061-xxxxx. fingerprinted in jan 2002, no news on i485 since then. still on h1 - though i do also have renewed ead/ap.

060'ers - I called BCIS last week and they told me I had to call back on 7th - because then it will be 20 months since RD and they will do " a referral" - whatever that is. Didn't get round to calling today but will do so tomorrow and report back

Fellow WAC 06X-ers:

Yes, people keep telling me my RD (Jan 02) and WAC# (064) does not look right.

All I know is my lawyer had sent in the application (I-485) in early December not even using a good courier/certified mail etc., and it got lost or whatever (first check never cleared etc.) and when I gave him shit about a bad job, he sent in another application.

But then they said the original one did get received by BCIS, so then they had to cancel the other application. It's a lot of hassle.
But that is how I ended up with the RD date and the WAC# (by the way what an appropriate name "WAC" we're just "WACs" to the BCIS, which makes wanna freakin' "wack" out.

Well, that's the deal. By the way, how long does FP last, because I got mine around mid September 2002.

Cheers.

so as directed by Bcis I called them back after 08/07 - 20 mo after my rd. They took down all the info blow by blow - rd, nd, wac number , alien number etc etc. ... address, telephone number , email address etc - they said they would do an enquiry and if I don't hear anything from CSC within one month I should call them again. They had never heard of JIT - swore it was nothing official and not put out by CSC - and that CSC was definitely processing 485's in 20 months.

we'll see what comes of it - but please will all you 060'er's start phoning the national line to do the enquiry thing when your 20 month anniversary of your rd hits. Its not bad - on hold for about 5 minutes only.

will let you know if and when I hear anything.

lindaMac

Can you tell me what number to call for the 20 month after RD inquiry? I'll be hitting that in early September.

Thanks.

Hi I'm in,
Wac 02-062
I renewed both EAD & Adv Prl
Its been 18 months since they have received the results of my finger printing (feb6th).
No RFE for 2nd fingerprinting and don't expect to hear from them until they start processing the december cases.....

Originally posted by lindaMac
hi - I'm wac 02 061 - looking to find other lower 02-060's - say up to 065 max - for serious relationship ( ok - just joking ) - just thought maybe us 060's could buddy up and let each other know about any progress on our case - rfe , 2nd fp etc.

anyone interested ?

I'm wac02046 .. guess I'm too old huh? :mad: :mad: ;)

SM - we'll take you on as the grand daddy of our group !!

Phoenixsaint - the number to call is the national customer service number for BCIS - the 1-800 number - its on the BCIS online status check page - after getting through - and going thro' the Eng/spanish stuff etc and then choose pending case - then choose the " other" option - that way you get to talk to someone - expect about a 5 minute hold

if you still can't find the number let me know and Ill post it tonight - don't have it on me right and now and I gotta run

C'mon linda, wac0246 to 60 isn't that old .. you can make exceptions. ;) C'mon lower your standards.

I know I did.

my wife's wac 02-066-5XXXX

my wife's wac 02-066-5XXXX and we got 2nd EAD, AP .
ND DEC11,2001
RD DEC14,2001
FP MAR 20, 2002

BTW hussian are you working in oakland,ca ?

Thanks
VASU

Last edited by a moderator: