The latest NSC Processing Time Report is now available.

that report is annoying.......
earlier, on 06/15, NSC reported 10/06 processing dates for EB-2 category and now it shows 09/15 as of 07/01??? Does it make any sense?

ERRORS in reporting dates were pointed out for the skilled/unskilled category and not for EB-2 category. Now, it seems all these categories are at the same time, i.e. 09/15/03....this is ridiculous and awful....
what do you folks think?

Absolutely amazing! The dates went back!
In the error correction report that was released on AILA site 15 days ago, they mentioned that the error was only for Skilled and Unskilled workers. So why did the EB-2 (Advanced degree) category date go back to Sept 15 2003 when it was Oct 10 2003 just 15 days ago!!!!!
I am laughing now just to avoid letting -ve energies come to the fore and overtake me!

And The Award Goes To Nsc!!!!!!!!!!!
They Have Done It Again!!!!!!
Eb2 Date Have Gone Behind
And Eb3 Has Moved 1 Week In 3 Months!!!!!

unbelievable, i think it is time to get together and send a petition to NSC to ask them whats going on ???? NSC is taking us for a ride and there is no one to like straighten these guys up. like this the 140s will never get approved. there is hardly any progress in the last 3 months. are they ashamed at all with what they are upto ??? God help them and US.

Its not just the EB2 or EB3 category that has rolled back dates. All categories except the 'NUrse' and 'Extraordinary abiluty' have rolled back the dates

:mad: :mad: :( :( :( :mad:

i-140 was sept 9 2003 in march ,
now 4 months later it moved 6 days.
average movement of 1 day every month.

we all will get approval in our next life. :mad:
:mad: :mad: :(

always_in_labor said:
:mad: :mad: :( :( :( :mad:

i-140 was sept 9 2003 in march ,
now 4 months later it moved 6 days.
average movement of 1 day every month.

we all will get approval in our next life. :mad:
:mad: :mad: :(

After announcing concurrent adjudication, the process date get stuck in Sep. I think the process date may not move until they do the concurrent adjudication! It seems they are waiting for something. Who knows what they are waiting for?

i am trying to understand this, if labor is approved from chicago DOL, can 140 be filed in any of the service centers , and not just NSC ? what determines where this should be filed.