The dilemma of choosing between two DO

faliqos

Registered Users (C)
The dilemma of choosing between two DO

I think I have the option of applying my N-400 application to either a Colorado or north Carolina DO.
In your opinion which service center/DO is better (in terms of speed)?

I live in Colorado, but due to my nature of work, I have been staying in Raleigh for the last 3 months, so technically I can send my N-400 application to TSC instead of NSC.

Please share your experience.

For your information I hold NC ID card not driving license. My driving License is from Colorado.

I would say Colorado it is. It seems that Charlotte NC is processing cases from July 2007. Anyway, I guess in theory there should be only one place from which you can apply. In your case it would seem that it is the place you live, which is in Colorado, so for once it seems that both your interest and your right thing to do coincide.

It is Colorado for you as that is your domicile. Where you work on a temporary assignment does not qualify you to file the N-400. If your primary residency is Colorado, then you need to file through that state.

The simple answer is that you are a resident of the state that issues your drivers license and tags. Unless you swap your CO license for a NC license, you are not truly domiciled in NC.