Thanks to God. It is finally approved...

r lees

Registered Users (C)
I checked the AVM and heard that: “This case has been approved. On October 15…”

My details:
LIN# 99-XXX-XXXXX
PD: 7/23/97
ND: 9/20/99
FP notice: 7/00
FP taken: (I wait until my wife came to usa) 2/01
RFE: 5/3/01 (Asked me to re-file I-140 if my company changed owner ship. My I-140 was filed with company A. 3 months later name and ownership changed between the boss and his wife. I-485 was filed with company B. I replied for RFE with a letter from boss hoping it would be enough while filed a new I-140. In June my reply was received and I realized I was threw out of the final review loop because the message from AVM told me that the remaining process time changed from zero day to 400 days, then I started my journey of dead valley)
New I-140 approved: 8/3/01
8/29/01: I called INS. The lady found that my case was sitting in the approval area without moving to office area. She moved for me. Then I called INS many times and was told I would hear something shortly (3 three weeks, 2 weeks, pending, 30~45 days etc). I almost lost my hope.
10/15/01: approved

My lesson are: (1) check your file by yourself, put all your forms together to see if you as an INS officer would like to approved this case.
(2) Call INS to find out the moving of your case.

Good luck to all of you. Don’t lose your hope and patient and do something unforgivable. You will get it finally.