Thank God!

caoins

Registered Users (C)
Just heard from AVM. Both my and spouse were approved on Oct. 3. I did call on that day but was told cases still pending. Did not check the two following days. Good luck to everybody.( EB2 China. PD:05/98,RD:09/01/2000, ND:09/14/2000. FP:02/23/01. Assigned Date: 09/26/01,AP:10/03/01 )

Congratulation !

hi Caoins:

Congratulation !!!!

and thanks for the post !

I 485 APPROVAL

Hello CAOINS, will U please post your LIN # and what exactly the IIO told U when U called to check your status on October 3rd, was he/she polite to U and what they answered U, now a days the IIOs at NSC center are answering in a different way to different people, some says they are busy in audit, some says they are waiting for VISA #s to be issued by Dept of state, your input is really appreciated.

Thanks, RAMUKESI

No Title

Called on Sep. 26 and was told cases were assigned on the same day. When asking how long it would take. She said about two weeks. And as long as case was assigned. Audit would make no difference. Called back on Oct. 3, He said cases were still pending. It should be around 3 to 6 weeks. Surprised to hear today that it was approved on Oct. 3. LIN-00-257-5xxxx. Both officers were very polite and professional. They knew your case was assigned to whom but refused to transfer or tell you.