Thank God It's Approved

ketireddy

Registered Users (C)
It's about more than 4 years of waiting , It is finally done on Yesterday 01-19-05 , we recieved the e-mail from UCIS. We are making plans to travel to India after the stamping, Does anybody give the insights about transit visa's in europe . Hang in there your turn will come soon.

Here are my details .

PD 2001
I485 ND OCT 9TH, 2002
RFE WIFE DEC 30TH 2004,
RFE REPLIED DEC13TH,2004
LUD CHAGED 12/30 , 01/03 01/13 01/19
AD for me and my wife 01/19/05 :) :)

Ketireddy,

did you get any RFE or only your wife? BTW, could you verify ur signature, it says u were issued RFE on 30th Dec and you replied on 13 Dec? Thanks

Congrats Buddy,

You really deserve approval ahead of us since you had PD 2001 and you are 2002 Filer.

I also appreciate some people like you who are able to bear this kind of pain (4 years of waiting) and don't get upset, annoyed, etc.
You don't write anything bad to USCIS.

Good Luck Buddy.....
:)

Goni,
No I did not, but my wife did get an RFE on 12/30/04 about our marriage records (we did send the last 3 yrs tax returns , apartment lease , medical insurance docs, Bank, credit card satements etc ) once we replied that on 01/10/05 , LUD changed to 01/13 (I meant 01/13/05) , and then to 01/19/05 , Finally got the e-mail about our approval .

Hi
Did your wife get this RFE with 6 sample documents that could be sent that say apt lease, common financial records, common insurace, Kids etc. If so can check your wifes RFE on the second page and see for the officer
its some thing like this

NSC/SMB187/dkw289

Mine is a dec 2002 and my wife's ND is sep 2003 and she got an RFE on 12/29/04 and we repiled on 1/13/05, LUD change for wife on 1/13,1/14 and 1/19. Just want to see if my case is same as yours. There is no change on my case so want to try and guess whats happening on our cases

Thanks for your response

Zipeer ,

Your's and mine has similarities , but I do not know about the officer's details that you wrote about , because the RFE was mailed to my lawyer'a office , while all these things happening it looks like my case was as if they never touched But once we replied RFE both of us got aprrovals on 19th .

Photo standards

ketireddy,

Congratulations.

Can you please let me know USCIS link where you can get photo standards for GC stamping

congrats man.

are you saying you got approval just one week after replying to RFE?

a stupid question. what is a LUD?

thanks

i found the answer to my stupid question from another post....
-------
Some times USCIS does not change status even after 485 is approved. Have you checked the LUD (Last Update Date) on your application? If not, then you can do so by logging on to USCIS's status checking web site and create a login for you. Add your wife and son's cases along with your own to your portfolio. You can then see what the LUD was. If USCIS has touched your file, you will see it in the LUD. Sunce your PD is in 2001, you won't be affected by the PD retrogression.
------------

do answer my first qn.