Thank God! I140 got approved

oq_for_gc

Hi All,
I want to share some good news. I got an email today saying the case with LINXXX... (The LIN no. my employer gave me, when I asked them and I hope it is mine :confused: )

I140/I485 RD was 04/05/2004.
I think I am EB3 (not sure)

Good luck to all you guys.

Enjoy!

oq_for_gc said:
Hi All,
I want to share some good news. I got an email today saying the case with LINXXX... (The LIN no. my employer gave me, when I asked them and I hope it is mine :confused: )

I140/I485 RD was 04/05/2004.
I think I am EB3 (not sure)

Good luck to all you guys.
CONGRACTS !

Congratulations!!!
Wow!! This is a good news as my I-140 is filed in June , so I am guessing it wouldn't take long for them to get to my case.

GOOD WORK NSC!!!

I guess it depends on the category, If yours is EB3 then they would have approved it, or else it differs from case to case. My case for EB3 I-140 approval is due to the retrogression. If you are in a different category, you might be getting both together (i-140 and 485).

I would not get too excited about APR cases being approved. Right now cases between SEP-03 and APR-04 are being approved. See how many 03 cases are still pending. Dates mean nothing for INS. I'm always happy to see people get approved but it is not fun seeing a person with RD 5 months newer than mine get approved and I continue waiting.

Be warned - DO NOT BECOME A SLAVE TO INS DATES! (take it from somebody that knows)

Congrats and great to see the April approval.

Although my concurrent application under EB3 (India) has RD/ND also of April, I would hope that NSC follow the FIFO applications as it would avoid any guessing game. Anyway, some are just more lucky.

Good luck to gcprocessingsux, you are next.

Digs