Thank God!!! 140 approved EB2, ND 02/20/2004

iknowitall

Registered Users (C)
Just got the email guys.

My 140 has been approved. I am too relieved right now to write anything more. But most of my details are in my signature.

PD: 07/2003

I wish all the best to everyone who is waiting and guys looks like NSC has started working again.

Have faith and you will be done soon.

Njoy :) :p :) :p :) :D

Last edited by a moderator:
iknowitall said:
Just got the email guys.

My 140 has been approved. I am too relieved right now to right anything more. But most of my details are in my signature.

I wish all the best to everyone who is waiting and guys looks like NSC has started working again.

Congratulations...
Thanks
KK

iknowitall said:
Just got the email guys.

My 140 has been approved. I am too relieved right now to write anything more. But most of my details are in my signature.

Great news !!!! That was a long wait for you Iknowitall. I am very happy for you.
Lets hope for a 485 approval soon.
Elnegro

iknowitall said:
Just got the email guys.

I imagine, how happy you are. Congratulations!!!
My dates are close to yours (RD 02/19 and ND 02/23/04), but my PD is 09/02. Hopefuly, my will be next.

Congrats IKNOWITALL,

You have been a great help to this forum with your helpful insights and suggestions. You were definitely knowing a lot more, if not ALL. We will miss you.

Good luck.

DIGS