Texas TSC N400 Timelines

7 months passed since filling N400 in Mesquite

Hi,
   I sent my N400 (new form) in October 2001 and just received a receipt. It has been 7 months no word of any FP notice. Called the INS office they say still in process. Any ideas?

No Title

I sent my N400 application in Feb 2001 and received a receipt in March 2001 stating that it will take upto 730 days to process this application. I have not heard from them since. I have not gotten a notice for FP yet. Is this usual? I live in North Carolina. It seems unusually long compared to the messages I noticed on this board for other states.

Could users please post Texas N400 timelines

N400 sent - July 31, 2001
Receipt - Oct, 2001 (after I sent a letter to them)
Finger Print Notice - Jan. 2, 2002
Fingerprint Date - Jan. 21, 2002
Interview Letter received - Mar. 20, 2002
Interview Date : May 3, 2002

Hope this helps.

Chiranjp

FingerPrint Question

When you have your finger print done, did you do it electronically or manaually?

Does it make any difference?

I did my finger print on May 10 2002 and it was manual process and I think they will send the result back to INS by mail.
How long did you think it will take for me to get interview date?

Thanks in advance.

Interview Question

I had my finger print done on May 14 at Charlotte, NC. It was done electronically. I read some where that it gets checked by FBI within 24 hours and there is a way you can call FBI and find out the results. Does any one know how to do that? I am now waiting for the interview. What is the typical time for a interview after FP?