Texas service center - Express Mail undelivered!

immihelp101

Registered Users (C)
Hello,

I mailed my N-400 application by USPS Express Mail with Return Receipt. When I check the status of the delivery, I get the following message from USPS:

"We attempted to deliver your item at so-and-so Time on so-and-so Date in MESQUITE, TX 75185 and a notice was left. A second delivery attempt will be made. If unsuccessful, we will hold it for five business days and then it will be returned to the sender..."

How can a mail be undelivered to the service center with allowing the mailman to leave a notice? Any clue, please!

That is normal with USPS, I had the same experience. It will be delivered first thing tomm morning. Chill-out!

Don't worry. You will get your little green card in the mail in a few days to 1 week. Good luck.

Get used to waiting. Other than your mailbox, don't check everything every day - you will go nuts. Sit back, relax and enjoy the true efficiency of the USCIS.

immihelp101 said:
Hello,

I mailed my N-400 application by USPS Express Mail with Return Receipt. When I check the status of the delivery, I get the following message from USPS:

"We attempted to deliver your item at so-and-so Time on so-and-so Date in MESQUITE, TX 75185 and a notice was left. A second delivery attempt will be made. If unsuccessful, we will hold it for five business days and then it will be returned to the sender..."

How can a mail be undelivered to the service center with allowing the mailman to leave a notice? Any clue, please!

Same thing happened to me...got there on Fri Dec 1st with that message and then on Monday Dec 4th is was received.