Texas Service Center Director to Move to Nebraska Service Center 05/03/2005-Upchurch

kriskish

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys,
I read in Immigration-law.com that "Texas Service Center Director to Move to Nebraska Service Center 05/03/2005". I am just wondering thats good or bad. Any comments?
Thanks
KK

Hi Kriskish,

If the Texan is bringing his gun along, then it should be good as law & order will be restored.

DIGS
EB3, India
RD Apr.04
140 ??

TSC seems to be kind of slow as well, but not as slow as NSC.

In order of speed (from fastest to slowest) I think that the list would go like this: VSC, CSC, TSC, NSC.

I believe that one of the reasons why the NSC has been so fast lately is because the director from CSC was in charge of the NSC for a few weeks/months. Hopefully the new director will continue and improve on the great work that the interim director has done.

cfiler said:
TSC seems to be kind of slow as well, but not as slow as NSC.

In order of speed (from fastest to slowest) I think that the list would go like this: VSC, CSC, TSC, NSC.

I believe that one of the reasons why the NSC has been so fast lately is because the director from CSC was in charge of the NSC for a few weeks/months. Hopefully the new director will continue and improve on the great work that the interim director has done.
But TSC processing I140s which are applied in Feb 2005. As of now I am worried about I140. Hope for the best keep fingers crossed.
Thanks
KK

My 2 cents

I have start to believe that the processing times are a lot related to who is managing the service center... the guy from Calioirnia really did spead up 140 processing in a month time.. i got my 140 from Oct-04 approved.
I wish they can get the guy from California center instead of Texas....;)

Hi mastmastana,

Well, the Californian had the influence of Las Vegas style. You were lucky to get a bonanza, while I'm from Apr.04 and several others prior to me, including end-2003 applicants are still stuck.

Hope the Texan is Tough on Timing.

DIGS
EB3, India
RD Apr.04
140 ??

DIGS,

Your post are so funny, I am really enjoy reading your post. Also an April filer.

Secret of getting rich @NSC the Texan way

DIGS said:
If the Texan is bringing his gun along, then it should be good as law & order will be restored.

What if the Texan brings his gun along & then
-- says dudes [ to NSC adjucators] ...
we are here to make money and lots of them ---
Stop 140 and 485 approvals -- we will do only EAD and AP ~ reduce the validity of EAD and AP to six months and double the fees..

Ha ha -- the secret of getting rich the Texan way!!!
:mad:

Hi ebhola,

Don't give them ideas. They are already a spoiled lot. I hope they don't get to read the comments on the immigration sites. They will go from bad to worse.

Arvind,

Yes, sometimes I fear whether NSC has assigned someone to monitor the applicants' views on the most popular immi. website. As most of us, giving harsh comments are forced to wait more for our due, while those with negligible comments are rewarded with their approvals.

Yuren,

Thanks for the complement. It is just my way to balance the anger & agony given by the NSC. BTW, good to know that you too Apr.04 filer, you are lucky in the sense they atleast touched your case and sent RFE. In some other thread, I have requested NSC to atleast send me RFE.

Good luck.

DIGS
EB3, India
RD Apr.04
140 ??

Last edited by a moderator: