Tampa Oath Schedule

2BUSCTZN

Registered Users (C)
Does any one have any idea, link (Tampa Convention Center does not have it posted) for Oath Ceremony scheduled for the month of September-December this year? I appreciate your response.:confused:

I think Tampa convention center calendar is not being updated properly. My friend had a oath on August 12 and his wife had a oath on August 14 in Tampa. But those dates were not mentioned in the tampa convention calendar. I understand there will be atleast 2 or 3 oath dates each month till the Election time.
Lets hope we can finish our oath by end of September if not October 08.

Sonny123

Sonny123...if I recall correctly you have interview on same day as I am right - and that is Sept. 25th? I think you have in the morning and I have in the afternoon. Please update this post once you have any additionl information regarding Tampa Oath schedule. Good wishes!!

Tampa Oath Scheduled in Sept 2008

Any one has Oath scheduled this month, 09/2008, in Tampa? Any links that you may have/know that tells the schedule for this month and next? I appreciate it. Thanks!!:eek:

I called Tampa convention center Admin office. They have Oath schedule on Sept 26, 2008 and in October, it is October 8, 2008 and October 27, 2008.

I did not ask for November or December 2008.

Sonny123

Thanks Sonny123 for your time and effort to call TCC. You have interview on the Sept. 26th AM, correct? Good luck with everything!!

Sonny123,

Good luck with your Interview this morning. Let us know how did everything go? Wishing you all the best?

Passed my Citizenship interview ( Tampa DO) this morning. Had my interview appointment at 8:30AM, but reached early. IO called me at 7:30 AM , completed the interview in 25 minutes.

Now waiting for Oath letter in the mail.

Sonny

Tampa Oath

Hi Sonny123,

Please let me know when you receive your Oath letter. It seems like you and I are on same timeline but your case is just a step ahead of me. I double checked with TCC as well and they told me next Oath Schedules are for 10/8 and 10/27. Good luck to you. Thanks!!

Hi All,

Great news!! I went twice to the mail box (had this feeling!!) to find out that I received my Oath Ceremony on October 8th at 1:00 PM. I am so happy!!

Sonny, you should have yours today as well.

Congratulations.....I told you...you are always one step ahead of me!! So happy....journey almost come to reality!!

Congrats! to both 2BUSCTZN & Sonny123:cool:

When I went for my oath ceremony at TCC on July 28th in the morning they actually let people from the afternoon ceremony to take their oath in the morning along with us. lot of people from the afternoon schedule who had accompanied their folks were more than happy to take the oath and get it over with.

If you travelled out of the country after the interview(including Canada & Mexico), make sure you give a genuine reason/documents to prove it was absolutely necessary. if it was a official trip get a letter from your employer.

Good luck to both of you.

I like this forum where people share their experiences. Good support. I wish everyone on this forum all the very best.

Sonny