Talked with IIO this morning

Kavya

Registered Users (C)
Hi!,

I talked with a Lady IIO Officer this morning about my I-485 status. She told me that they are working on July 1999 I-485 Applications. Then
I asked her, mine is 18th May 1999 {Notice Date}. She asked me when I had done my Finger Printing and I told her that I did my Finger
Printing on 13th June 2000 and I also told her that FBI had sent my Finger Reporting Documents to Vermont INS Service Center on 24th June
2000 and she told me that they received it on 24th June 2000 and she told me that everything is OK and they have to take a deccission on
my case, sometime very soon and I asked her how much time I have to wait. She told me generally they wait till I pass 60 Days after I had
given my Finger Prints. So I asked her, that means I am very near to that date and she told me Yes. I asked her when I can call her Back and
she told me to give her call in Two Weeks. From this conversion, I came to know that we have to wait atleast 60 days from the Finger Prints.
I want to know if anybody had the same answer from IIO, when you guys talked. I also checked the Crazy Guys Check list and I didn\'t found
anybody I-485 approvals with June 2000 Finger Print Notice.

Bye Bye Bye!!! and Good Luck for everyone who is waiting for I-485 Approvals.

No Title

I did get same kind of response 3 weeks ago, nothing happened yet
on my case. She was nice though and giving answers to all the
questions you have. Her name is NANCY.

You don\'t have to wait 60days after your FP. I know a person who gave
his FP in June and got approved in July with ND of June\'99. Dont ask
me how come, but its happening with VSC. Till May ND they are in line
with all dates, after that everything became random.

My Details are
EAC 99 184 533
RD: 5/3/99
ND: 6/2/99
FP: 4/7/00, no RFE or what soever.

No Title

I agree with you on the randomness, and no sanctity on the 60 days after FP. I had my FP done on April 12th 2000, and still haven\'t heard from VSC. no RFE or approval.
EAC 99 195 xxx RD 5/20/99 ND 6/15/99 FB 4/12/00

No Title

I spoke to IIO too today. He informed me that my case is "off the shelf". I had heard the same thing about 2 weeks ago as well from another IIO. Don\'t believe in the 60 day theory (since I did my finger printing on 04/05/00. My details

India EB2
PD 10/97
RD 04/15/99
ND 06/02/99
FP 04/05/00
EAC# 99184xxx

new user@vsc