Talked to IO on 7/17

jyx

Registered Users (C)
Talked to a nice lady today. She told me that my case is in a staging area, waiting for review. Can anyone enlighten me what it means for my case? Thanks

Hello, They give the same reply at NSC, while PD later are getting approved in TSC. Do not know what is cooking at NSC. for some they said it would take till October to clear the staging area.

Called NSC right now, she told me the same thing.." in staging area waiting for review"...I feel it means nothing, polite way of saying its sitting on a shelf and will be pulled by officer whenever time (undefined quantity here) comes ..:(

Talked to a nice lady today. She told me that my case is in a staging area, waiting for review. Can anyone enlighten me what it means for my case? Thanks

I too got the same message today . Waiting for an officer.
For the past one month I get the same crap from IO waiting, waiting, ......
I think the say this to everyone .

EB3 India NSC, PD:July 02,RD:Dec 04

HI, I also talked with an IO at NSC.

She told me my case is with an immigration office (she said he is reviewing the case) but my name check is still pending. What does this imply? I was thinking since my name check is pending they should not look at my case at all.

Can anyone kindly tell me the phone number of Nebraska Service Center? I want to call them, too. Thank you very much.

Please follow the steps below to get hold of IO in NSC

Call 1-800-375-5283
Press 1
Press 2
Press 2
Press 6
Press 1
Now enter your receipt number
press 1 (now listen to the case update info..blah blah)
press 3
press 4
(now if you listen a male voice prompting you to hold the call that means the call is going to IOs desk, if it says no IO is available, it will redirect it to NSC, you can cut the phone.. and try the same steps)

Let them take their own time for my approval .I am not looking for it any way..

Online_to_gc
Lab 02-2003
i-485 10-2003