Talked to IIO

gcWAC127

Registered Users (C)
Talked to IIO (1-800#), she told me that CSC is taking 16 months to process 485 cases and since I filed in Feb end, I should get approved in July. I then asked her what about people who filed before me and are still waiting (a substantial number), she said that she could not comment on induvidual cases. I later informed my lawyer about this, he said that it was the usual BS and that INS/BCIS never gets anything right.:rolleyes:

Haha.. I really love this part: ".. it was the usual BS and that INS/BCIS never gets anything right" :) :)

Originally posted by GC012002
Haha.. I really love this part: ".. it was the usual BS and that INS/BCIS never gets anything right" :) :)

Did you get your I-140 cleared and got EAD ? or not..
I believe U are Working on that EAD.. and approved by BCIS :D:D

First learn to be happy what you got in your hand...
then look and work for next thing
else
You will always be a looser for ever.:D:D

Hey Shantanu,

We are all one happy family here. But if you want to tell all of us to be Happy all the time and never worried or concerened about anything then you take us to be Aliens. Cos Human beings have emotions and hope is one of them :). If man is content with what he has then progress will never happen. Being content is one thing .. hoping and working towards Progress is another matter.

Nice to see you cheered up all the time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by 1amShantanuB
Did you get your I-140 cleared and got EAD ? or not..
I believe U are Working on that EAD.. and approved by BCIS :D:D

First learn to be happy what you got in your hand...
then look and work for next thing
else
You will always be a looser for ever.:D:D

1 am Shantanu B, you are the biggest loooooooooooser. When was the last time you worked? May be you lost you job and must have become a psycho. I can imagine you typing the posts with your clothes torn and ripping your hair apart.

I have the deepest sympathies for you:D :D :D :D :D

Soumy

I did tell..
to feel happy what U got
...AND...
look and work to get forward ..DEFINITELY

fpfinally

I am showing you success in your life
but
You want to see only the failures.... So you are the great looser.

Read it once more

Originally posted by 1amShantanuB
Soumy

I did tell..
to feel happy what U got
...AND...
look and work to get forward ..DEFINITELY

fpfinally

I am showing you success in your life
but
You want to see only the failures.... So you are the great looser.

Read it once more

Based on shantanu's intelligence(lack of) and his pro BCIS stand, he might actually be working for BCIS.

Sorry shantanu, for calling you a loooser. Pleeeez do not derail my GC process. :D

That's exactly what I guessed, too. Shantanu might be working in BCIS. If he does and comes here to know the problems faced by immigrants unknown and untold to BCIS, then one way, it is good for all.